Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday Wept

Today is a Wednesday. 26 August 2009. Tomorrow i'll be starting my event job for 13 days before my enlistment which left me with 16 days. 2 weeks plus to doom period of my strange life. I feel anxious yet fear altogether like being on the limelight with Nathan Hartono! 16 days!! Oh my GOSH! Tomorrow is the media preview for the Career kids Fair event i working for. There are quite a number of coordinators working this time and it's a messiful spread on the attrium ceramic. There are 7 different job scope booths. I am in-change of the photography/modelling booth. I'll be structing the kids on the runway and poses on the way. There is a small short runway platform with proffesional lighting and camera. I'll be working with a photographer from STUDIOZINC and a make-up artist! Goodness cool! The other booths are perfumery, pilot, ship captain, forensic, animal trainer & animator. Damn cool =)

Ok, i wanna sleep snd destress my mind over this NS shit and sort. So annoying. I think men are dumb!

No comments: