Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Back From Tekong!

OMG~! it had been awhile since i touch the net. Finally, i have some spare time to bitch here. It had been a month since i went MIA. MIA in Tekong for your information. Yes. I am a NS man. Can you fcking believe this? Me and army? haha! Guess what? IT HAPPENED! hahaha!
Okays. Firstly i would want to say my greatfulness that i am in SG, secondly army sucks. LOL! oh wait, LOR! (Laugh Out Retardly) This week my coy had a company day off so it was an early book out. Adding on, my live-range is on this coming Sunday. Bloody fck.. i'm so gonna freak out! My 5weeks in Tekong was amazing yet frustrating at time. I feel like i am surrounded by war and guns. Fck. However, i need to defend this nation. This country. My family.


My platoon mates have been great companions thru out my days in Tekong. From bad to worst, we suffer together and all the encouragement were like pillars to hold on. Endurance is the key to survive.


No comments: