Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Disown

I feel that something are not right.
I don't feel good.
Is it true that good friends will go eventually?
Something are just not in a right way.
Everything that used to be, are not in place.
Everything that once there, disappeared.
Maybe you know what i'm talking about, maybe you feel what i feel.
I think you know, I think you feel.
But if it what you want, Whatever then.

Adding on to what I say,
I feel hurt to whatever you might say although you don't.
I am still a human. And I thot we are friends but
I think I might be wrong or maybe I just think too much.
Or perhaps I'm just PMS-ing at the moment
but why am I feeling like this?
I begins to feel hatred. I feel used and thrown.
I feel like a rugged doll.

I sit and stoned away, thinking of problems.
I cried on my bed.
If He were close by, I would want to hug tightly and cry.
However, I could not.
However, It's just a dream.
However, I was meant to me alone.

But then I realised,
from my sins of being 'Envious' and 'Lustful'
I had turned to be 'Wrath'
Anger.
Hatred.

I began to hate.
I began to love red.
I began to hate MEN.
I began to hate WOMEN.

I believe only Him.
I believe animals are better off than man.
I believe the love I once had, died.
I am now a bleeding soul.
Aimless.
Despair.

Eugene.
If you read this.
You might know why.
Sorry.
I am Sorry..
(PS: This is not about Eugene. Its about people who are close to me)

No comments: