Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Monday, July 21, 2008

Hook'd by Singapore Poly

Happy Birthdae to Jeff a.k.a. BITCH!
The design that I did for his gift with a card done by Syahirah & I.
A purple dog with a stalk of yellow daisy! (Laughs)


Saturday, 12 July, going to work as face painter in Sentosa, Cafe del Moar. Its an event by Singapore Poly called Hook'd!


In th train.

Hook'd!

Hook'd! Entrance

The wrist band!

Jeff & his present (MR. BITCHY)

A design that I painted on this Mass Comm Tall Malay girl.

She wanted a picture od a rainbow!

A painting from Syahirah on my arm.

Her speciality: BUTTERFLY!

This was painted by me to this nice, sweet guy. He's named is Dexter.

He wanted me to paint something for him but I have no idea what, so I painted his name and a square boy beside it. Adding on, he want me to paint his number as well. Haha! Guess what, we are messaging each other now =)

Tantric!

Jazz & Ashmond

Byee!

No comments: