Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Monday, June 16, 2008

Bye Bye Peanut!

Previously at 11 in the morning, I went to see Peanut off to Tekong Camp. He was supposed to leave by 12.30pm, taking the bus to the ferry terminal for the National Service. So sad that he have to go in this early and I wonder what Syahirah going to spend her 2 years. I ever wondered why is the need to go but well I think we guys should, thats for me! I wanna train up! Seriously, I getting fatter by days and I no longer young. OLD MAN LE!
After that sad moment, Syahirah & I went to have our lunch at our school, Lasalle usual lunch time 'Ah Mei's Cafe'. I had my favourite "Braised Beef Noodle Soup with Chicken Gizzards" and Syahirah had the usual "Chicken Rice". Later on we walked around at PS and strolled our legs to town but soon after we turned back to City Hall instead to find Jeff at Suntec IT Show.

High-Tea @ Coffee Club, Millenia Walk




$3.50 Curry Beef Pie (U.P $6.90)

Strawberry Yogurt

Chocolate Strawberry Blend



At home, I had my "LAO PO BIN!!"


No comments: