Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Thursday, June 12, 2008

SheeSha with The Crew

At around 4plus in the afternoon, I went to Toa Payoh to get my earpiece from Popular as Khim can give me a discount since she is working there. Seriously, I really have no idea what colours I want since the white piece was unavailable. I was thinking of the Pink or the Purple but in the end Khim chose the purple instead as she said it suits me most.

OMG~!! $31.70 worth of earpiece after discount,
the 1st piece that cost that ex which I had ever bought.

Me trying out a white top which I love alot from Topman!

I didn't get it cause it cost like a bomb!

$73 bucks!! Fuck!

Dinner & SheeSha @ Bali Lane


Lia & I


Elvin & Haikal

Raymond, Keith & Paul discussing a serious matter..

kidding =)

Paulie Paul & Winston

Elvin & Haikal.. again being Cursed by Lia!

Man hunt Raymond, Keith & Ray

A lit of your smile..


and here I am

Elvin & Lia cam whoring!


Ray & I

Me with the Man hunts,

Keith & Raymond

FOOD~ Let's Dig In..!

Pumpkin Soup

Doner Beef Kebab

Chicken Kebab.. This is soooo nice!


Dessert.. Turkish Delight!

Damn Sweeet~

SheeSha-ing!

My bloody 1st time.. I feel so stupid!

Its sweet though but after taste weird.. I seriously cannot 'Tarik'

But nicee.. -)

Indulgence @ Coffee Club, Clarke Quay

Grreat food! Apple Crumble, Smoked Salmon Pasta & Muddy Mud Pie!


My back hair that XN kept complaining about..

Freezing @ a dark place..

Paulie Paul & I did the 'Baby Freeze' right opposite of Clarke Quay
In the middle of the night.. ermm.. Morning!

Elvin looking drunk over a heavy meal of the Ambrosia's Buffet adding on with the Blackcurrant Whisky drink.. He's long gone!

Elvin & I getting the mood and get laid!
Aahh~! Don't touch me!
oh.. wait. I'm on top of HIM~!!
heee...
---
The Louis Vuitton bag that my bro's girl friend gave him
AAAaaahhh~!! LV's!!!!
I think around $700 plus..

No comments: