Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lasalle Degree Show 2008


Yesh! Its the Lasalle Degree Show 2008 by the fashion seniors in my school.
I meet Joel for dinner at Orchard MRT and we had Sakae Sushi Student Buffet!! Yay-Ness~!!
Dinner @ Sakae Sushi, Wheel Lock
We kept eating and I almost die after thinking about the day before at Sheesha, I had buffet too! OMG~!
The LASALLE DEGREE SHOW 2008
Lasalle College of the Arts
12 June, 7.45pm

FIOS de la mode
-Fashion Show-
LET'S THE SHOW BEGIN...
1st Designer
~ Journie Li ~
cubism subtle craziness
2nd Designer
~Yu Susuki ~
sen-so
3rd Designer
~ Anastasia Hoeng ~
in search of...
4th Designer
~ Susan Thoms ~
rags to riches
5th Designer
~ Jerlyn ~
skyline
6th Designer
~ Sharifah Ashahnadia bte Syed Azman ~
in the name of the family

7th Designer
~ Karimah bte Mohd Amin Abdullah ~

hijab


8th Designer
~ Jessica Chuan Yi Xin ~
'KNOT' a knot



My favourite models

He's so cute


I love her walk!
I love her attitude!


My secondary school's junior coming to join Fashion Course!

"Work it Girl!"

No comments: