Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Finale Pokemon Show and Him (Goodbye & Farewell)


Well can you believe that today was the last day of the Pokemon production at Marina Square Atrium. It is an eye-opening experience and perhaps might be the most memorable production that I had ever done. With 7 coordinators ( 4 GROs & 3 Backstage dressers), 4 talents as the Characters, 2 Hosts from Australia, 2 soundmen that I had worked with before, Event managers and lastly 1 Him. Many fearful and heart-breaking moments that happened, excitement to even death of a person. However, It leave an impact in my life and everything might not be the same no more. Changes of a person behaviour to his characters evolved with a blink of an eye. This production was nothing but nightmare and pain but somewhat it still a lovely yet warm memories that I would keep close to my heart. Now I shall say my farewell to all those who I have worked with, thru thick and thin, happiness and sadness, grinning to tears and finally to Him. Good Bye Mudkip! I would still love you although you really suffocate me thru out this journey with Him.




Treeko, Elliot, Meowth & Mudkip




Meowth, Mudkip, Whitney & Pikachu




And all the commotions that happened on stage.


Taken with XN & Joel


Lunch @ Sakae


My favourite Cha Soba!


Uncle Simon taught me about the sound system.


Pokemon SMILE!!



Taken with


Shasha, Sharon (Event Superior), Winson (Pikachu's 1st talents) & Him



KEITH!! You blocked me!!



Taken with

Elvin & Haikal


Finale Shoot with the Pokemon

Pokemon Talents

Paulie Paul (Pikachu), Lia (Treeko), Syahston Syah (Mudkip), Miz (Meowth)

Pokemon Hosts

Elliot & Whitney

The crew

Keith (Head-Chief Coordinator), Elvin (Pass Collector), Haikal (Backstage Dresser together with Ray & Raymond), Shasha (Pass Distributor) & Winston (Him)

Event Manager

Sharon

The Last Freeze


The last time I would be doing the freeze with Him.


Bboy


Elvin, Winston, Keith & Myself




Dinner @ New York! New York!



Met the Giant?


Its EDWIN!





What the HELL?!





Right..


who is JJ seriously??



The Big Apple Lover



XN looks pretty here



Me looking like a Mannequin (Winson said)



The attack of THE SUPP WAR!


Jedi Jedi! Invasion!


Free Cotton Candy on the House!


Green Apple Favour



A cloudy Candy!


Winson & Girl Friend


Aren't they CUTE?


MY LAST WORDS


a quote from Him which I agree since 2 years ago




''With Winston all day, keeps me smiling away''

No comments: