Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Monday, June 16, 2008

Micheal Micheal!

I went to Chinatown to get some fabrics to make myself a top and bottom. Joel & I chat with this young friendly lady at one of the fabric shop about making certain garments and its quality. After getting my fabrics which is as usual white, we went to town to have our dinner at Sakura Restaurant, Far East Plaza. Joel had Oyster sauce Chicken Rice and I had Beef Fried Rice. Beside us was a chinese guy who is not bad looking and our topic goes to him. Haha!



After dinner, we walked around hunting for Aaron's birthday gift but hopelessly not in Far East. Thinking about his style and what is him, I realised that British India and Island Shop suits him best. We went to Paragon's Island Shop and I found him a rattan weaved bangles that suit his style, laid back yet high-fashion. So I bought it with a discount though, GSS lah! I love the bangles lah! We walked all the way to Heeren and I bought a birthday gift for Quincy, finally! Its at RE-man. OMG~! Its that cute tall tanned built guy who worked at the shop. He served me and he was really sweet and friendly although at first I thought he was quite stucked up =)


His name is MICHEAL!! Aaahh~! I'm like melting thru and thru can! He has Lionel's voice but manly-er, cute small shiny eyes that looked into mine with dreamy-look, dark tannish red skin, big beefy built and just hott! He chosed for me the Tshirt that I was buying for Quincy which he would have chosen. He told me get that instead of the other. Small was quite tight at my arms for me and I doubt Quincy would fit so I got the Medium instead. He told me that its tight because the main purpose is to enhance the muscle shape but its tight lah. He shows me his though! aaahhh~! Madness! I was like blushing to the extreme! Wee! He is super sweet too, he gave me another bag for me. *BLUSH*





I wonder..




The receipt with his name =)

Aaron's Gift from Island Shop



Quincy's Gift from RE-man

AT HOME

The BIGGEST curry puff ever lah! From Secret Recipe

Brownie!!


Ahhh! Micheal =)

I can't sleep!

1 comment:

cheesecakeunderground said...

Haha Hey!! Saw him today!! That silver haired Michael was with another dark handsome guy walking by when i was at Spinelli. hahahaha! But he is still handsome though. Don't be broken hearted, just steal him over... hahaha
-Joel XDS