Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Sunday, April 27, 2008

A day in VivoCity

27 April 2008
Saturday

In the early dawn, 8.30am, I went to meet Winson and Xinning at Aljunied MRT as we are going to the airport to send Cecillia off. I was to meet her at 9.30am at T1 near a statue just beside the skytram. I met Shireen on the way and we didnt realised each other.

"Good Bye Cecillia!"

After waving our farewell, we had our breakfast at T2 macDonald. I had a student meal, saugage mcmuffin with egg and tea. I added 5 tubes of sugar and I think it still not sweet enough. My friends kept nagging about being bad for my health but I love sweet stuffs =)

From clockwise right: Winson's, Xinning's and mine breakfast meal.




OMG~! Mr Winson Phua permed his hair and finally I saw it. Its so funny and looks like maggi mee! Lots of laughs!


Laalaa.. Maggi mee man!


Soon after the breakfast, We took the train back. Winson off to Bugis with Shireen while Xinning and I went to Vivocity to meet Syahirah and Peanut. We had lunch at Banquet for Prawn Noodle. Walk around Candy Empire, Daiso..


Peanut and Syahirah trying to be farmers.
Us at the upper roof of Vivo.


Nice shot from Syahirah =)


Mr Peanut (He has very LONG eye lashes!)


Me hugging the pole =)

From Right: Xinning, Myself, Peanut and Syahirah

Good Bye todae.. Tired very tired.

No comments: