Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Thursday, April 3, 2008

STYLE:NORDIC

Omg~!! i was selected to usher VIP guests to their seats.. how "exciting"!
These scandivanian designers brought in storm to Lasalle that evening.
The concept of it is 'VIT' which means white in swedish.
I was like going crazy! So many cute-ness around!
I tell you this guy model named Juan is damn freaking HOTT!! It was burning flame!
Stupid Marie! She was wasted after the runway and SHIT she told this chinese guy which i found bloody cute that i likes him.. I FLEED AWAY FROM THE SCENE!!! Bloody shit =/
After the runway, there was an "after parte" and seriously my usher's friends and I went too HIGH and yesh! I GOT MY PHOTO TAKEN WITH JUAN! =) What move, he was half-naked and not wearing any undergarment. It was part of the runway's outfit that was choosen for him.
Imagine being taken with a guy who is shirtless feels weird.. OH WELL! Its just for memoir!
Adding on, he placed his arm around me.. OH SHIT! "Is it me, or the crowd is making me HOT?!
Haha! He was not that good-looking but amazing bod! Haha! The other guy is short and the third guy with a shirt was not that bad either =)
Lastly, THE RUNWAY WALK WAS REAL BAD!!! =)
The end

No comments: