Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lifeless

The water is my friend,
And yet it is my foe.
For although I love to swim,
I now cannot go home.
My body is now drifting
through the endless sea...
And although light surrounds me,
I can never again see.
I cannot see, nor can I hear;
I cannot feel, taste, or smell.
Do you wish to know the truth...?
Yes, actually, I fell...
I fell into this freezing sea;
I dove, knowing that I'd drown.
And here I am just drifting...
Drifting down, down, down...
Even if they find me,
I have drowned myself.
When my family finds me dead...
Heh, they might just wet themselves.
I have killed myself
By falling off that cliff...
And by the time they find me,
It won't make a diff'.
I am now... dead...
And my spirit... lifeless...
Oh, well, at least my family
Is now completely strifeless.

No comments: