Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It Might Be My Last

On mondae 21st April is the assessment dae of all Fashion students including the Diplomat. I met Him again on sundae 20th in the print shop, its like God is ever understanding and knowing that i wont be seeing Him anymore as from the 21st. He will be graduating and soon will be in NS on June 13th. I wanna say this.. I AM FUCKING SAD AND EMO-ISH NOW!!!!!!!

okok.. leave that aside. I met Him and His girlfriend at the print shop and unbelievable me, I chat with her.

The next dae was my assessment and I was scrolling to school with load of things on me! I looked like a "KARANG GUNI MAN." I was hoping He's ok with His work and not late for assessment. I am so tired and finally my loads are off me!! I hope to see Him again.. as I know this might be my last. I think I'm going emo-ish soon and this is bad! I hate this feeling.

No comments: