Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Hope Came True

27 November 2007
Tuesday

You can say that I am pathetic or bitch about what I have become but I dont GIVE A DAMN whatever is stated! Bravely, I gave myself a push to thicken my skin to ask Him and God is ever nice to grant me this wish =)

From a moment of heartache and despair to a wonderful night of magic! I was given a time of two just together yet it ended so fast like time skipped a minute or two. An hour feels like a minute to me. It speaks for a phase "time passes when we are having fun..."

At 8.15AM, His message woke me up from my anxious sleep. However, I was upset upon seeing His message which says He had to accompany His girlfriend to see the doctor. Can you believe it, of all days! Why must she fall sick on this special day?! Hence, he was still willing to meet me two hours later. I am still content, although my hours are wasted =(

The worst is yet to come, He was late =) and when He arrived He told me that His girlfriend was there with Him. I was DEVASTATED and began cursing! OMG~! haha.. but He told me that they quarreled. I felt useless that I could not help. My mind stopped me from helping since its their problem. However, my heart tells me that I am not being myself. OK enough about thier affair.

He and I went to Cine to get the tickets and there was still plenty of time to spare. I wanted to SHOP!! He was very nice. I have not ate anything since breakfast so He forced me to eat but i was not hungry. Perhaps seeing Him made me full.

After all those walking, we had dinner at Far East Plaza's Sakura Restaurant. We ordered sambal kangkong with Him having Hong Kong horfun and I had seafood fried rice =) YUMMY!
We chat all the way and I could not finished my rice. Yet He finished it for me. He was too hungry. I guessed He lied to me about eating at home. It was quite weird with only both of us on these two seats table. We were like an item =) haha! I sensed His warmness around me being a gentleman. After the movie, we took some photos and He needs to meet His guys friends for a drink at Douby Ghaut since they had booked out of camp. He sent me all the way to City Hall before meeting them.. How's SWEET! =)

Thank you for the night.



No comments: