Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I had a dream

I was walking down a block of flats, He was beside me scrolling as well.
I had no idea what I was there for and it was night by then.
It seems like we are walking to a nearby heartlander mall for no reason and so.
He smiles at me and gripped my hand tight.
I was stunted and confused. My mind was blanked and my heart raced fast.
He didnt let go and continued walking towards His destination as I have no clue or so, on what was going on.
My shirt slipped off my shoulder and He placed it back for me.
My body feels strange and awkwards at the same time.
I hold my other hand on His arm and looked at his eyes.
He looked back and gave me a smile.
When we almost arrived at the mall, I let go of His hand and kept it to myself.
I dont feel good and just followed Him.
I met His girlfriend and she hits Him.
I was still confused.
She called me a "Bitch!"
and I ran off.
I was pissed and I cried behind a wall.
Suddenly He came infront of me and kiss me.
I woke up and realised it was just a dream..

What was it supposed to mean?

No comments: