Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

5th Day of Pokemon and Him (Ladies Night)

Why can't I forget him? Everytime when I am angry with Him, there will alwaes be sometime that he did to make me smile. If fact it's not that I'm cold neither am I too tired. I just lied. I lied to Him. It's because of Him and what He said. It's because of the way He treats me. Feeling like an unwanted person seated by himself. Although there are many of them, they are like strangers to me. He asked, why am I seated alone? (Why you asked? Ask yourself) I gave everything that I could offer and everytime I did.. I would be hurt. I am no where near. Perhaps I should just let it go.Give it up. Don't bother. He gave me that face again but I just smile instead. I don't want to be touch and I was just about to crush my phone. I thot bringing Him in ould make me smile and get to see Him often but didn't I realised I am hurt and damaged. At times I just don't wish to see Him but i might die. really literally die in my thoughts.

OMG~!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!! I accidentally deleted the photos at Clark Quay together with Nora and Lia looking drunk!! argh~!


No comments: