Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Off Monday

Mondae!! And I slept like a LOG!! Thanks to Him for like making me do His crew design colours since something wrong with His. He did on Freehand and don't really know how to colour it. I was also busy last minute editting Jay-R's gift that I gonna give him while Winston did for him the crew T. It was funny cause when we were chatting and with me being blinded to colours well that does not really help much though =)

I did the design till 4plus in the morning with Him accompanying me but He likes only the first part while the second part was really sucky.. that I got to agree =) and soon He needs to sleep. We meet each other at FastPrint that locate near our school to print our stuffs. His crew T didnt turned out well but its ok since He didnt have much time left.

After that, He walked with me to the Art Friend but I was going to Taka's outlet instead so we took the same bus there since He was going to meet "HER" =( Sad for me but what can I do?

She's good and smiley but before she was just UNFRIENDLY LOOKING!!



His sketches of the T

The Crew T Design

I did the colours but the "CREW" looks weird

No comments: