Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Friday, May 30, 2008

7th Day of Pokemon and Him

I woke up todae feeling damn tired and I forced myself to bath with the icy morning tap water that chilled my spine. After getting changed, I make my way to work, meeting the rest at CityHall MRT as usual. I saw Him in red and I said "Shit!" Is not that I don't wish He is there but I just don't wanna see Him. I just remained calm and ignored Him but when I do that, He talked to me and when I wanna talked to Him is like He's ignoring me! So pissed!

Haikal, Him and I went to 7-eleven since He wants to get sweet. And then the show begins..

After the first show, Elvin, Lia, Sha and I went to 7-eleven to get stuff to eat. I had cup noodles instead todae. He went off with Keith and the rest as before that they were discussing abt some work issues. He had some pastries from 7-eleven as well as the rest. Oh dear, second show is fast and after that we went to carrefour to get food. Cheap and plenty. Elvin , Him and I bought half of a chicken and it was dsmn oily lah! but nice =) Finally, He said He is full and that was the first time since we started working.


And there He was..


Last show was clean and neat. Christie and Chrissie came to watch and they messed up my hair! -.= But thanks guys for coming and messing my hair as well. I left with Elvin, Lia and Sha to eat and 'berlepak' OMG~! so matt lah.. thanks Haikal for that -.= I called Him and He said that He going off with Haikal back home.

Oh yesh not forgetting, He breaks with some of us backstage and it hurts me to see you in pain lah.. Please dont force yourself and come on your shoulder still injured for goodness sake!! Please take care can?!

As I was abt to say, Elvin, Lia and I went to 'berlepak' at the Asian Civilisation Museum and we took many photos!!

When home after that and XN make me cry but I had thought about it for some time now and it hurts me badly. I might let Him go. I dont wish to.. seriously I dont want to. I will be lost like XN said its true. *cries* This time It really really painful. I cant think.

This is what I saw todae when I'm online. I'm scared.
PS: PLEASE SHUT UP for he who know what I meant by this. I shall not name you. You should know who you are. I'll get pissed! Its not funny okay. Seriously not.

Fin

No comments: