Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Saturday, May 31, 2008

For Him

Hey, I know you read my blog and I sure you are uneasy and feel awkward-ness together but I want to tell you that I'm sorry about what happened lately. I didnt mean to make you feel this way but since you had read it and now the truth, I apologised about it. After for two years since my foundation, I had known you. You caught my eyes in the auditorium at the old Lasalle campus @ MountBatten. You are still as sweet as before. Although I kept it for years in my heart, I never wish to upset or break you two apart. I feel better though you are not like others. I hope you understand. I am hopeless and such a moron. I just want you to be yourself like before and give me all that stupid faces you gave before especially your smiles. I feel better letting you know but It might just kill both of us. I wish you well, Winston.

No comments: