Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm not in a wrong to LOVE you right?

As the previous entry I posted, its about a love feeling that cannot be erase away.
The lyric is what I felt, thoughts and wanna say to you. However, there's a barrier surrounded me that can't be remove or destroy.
Its a happy moment kind of song, feeling indulgence, passion and infatuation but deep in the words are unfathomable and truth about something I feel.
"It's the wae you make me feel,
make me spins and confused in my own world.
How can I walk away?? How can I lie to myself??
BUT I'm loving you anywae!
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU GUYS WANNA F**KING SAY!!?!
I DON'T GIVE A F**KING DAMN!!"
"The things you do and say are irresistible.
You're the one for me,
but you belong to another
i don't wanna hurt nobody"
"And when I look into your eyes,
everytime you smile at me
I'll go weak inside
I just can't hide
my Love.."
Wind & Stone

No comments: