Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Sunday

Yeah! Finally the Sunday had come! I had my hair done, cut, straighten and etc! I've been waiting for this dae since like 1 month ago. My hair is like a running veins from roots to tips. Its getting crazier each dae and time consuming straightening them everytime I have to leave home. With this deadly and unpredictable weather season of summer, I'd almost die from heat stroke and drowning from my perspirations! Sheeeessshh! What an inferno blast?! I'm like stealing every air-conditioned places that I could find just to stay cool and clean =)

Todae I'm meeting XN for haircut. I did my hair for like almost 4hrs!! Sorry girl for keeping you waiting. It about the HAIR! =) I cut my hair shorter than usual with a little bob at the back. Not so much just alittle.

We went to CityLink after the treatment to get my Haivanas flip-flops! OMG~! Hafiz is still cute. LOL! He served me and introduced me to the latest arrival. I love the Gold pair but XN thinks its weird on me but I got the white pair instead. Hafiz gave me 8 PAIRS OF SLIPPERS LAH to try on!! I feel so bad =( Btw, it cost $31.90 AFTER DISCOUNT!! WTF!?! Ex lah!
Yes, not forgetting! I even had a diamonte stud on my right pair too!!!! So nice =)
So happy =) I went to get the stud done at Heeren and XN had fallen for the guy who served me. He's quite demure and soft-spoken =) and I had my eyes for this TANNED tall fit guy in white tank top and GOLD =( flip-flops that I want with 4 diamontes! But he looked nice in it. Perhaps I fat as he is skinnier than me =(

I was with XN and Elvin since tomorrow is his 20th birthdae. "Happy Birthdae Dude!"
He injured his right knee and I was like trying to hit it.. hehe! I'm so bad! After much of walking and eyeing around, we make our way to Hassin's Prata for a birthdae gathering. Khim, Edwin, Phebe, XN and I were there to surround his dae with a nice, simple supper and indulgence of a thick chocolate cake. We ate alot though like Thosais AND Pratas.

"HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAE BUD!"





No comments: