Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Thursday, August 14, 2008

ColourBlind

It was dull and grey, this was all I could see.
It rained for days and icy cold thru the nights
I could not feel my legs and my hands are shivering blue.
I closed my eyes tight and my tears had turned to ice.
He came into my life one night
and brought life and colours to my world.
I could smile as high as mount everest on the icy top.
I could sing like birds in mid-summers dream.
He wrapped his soul to my skin and gripped my hands, not letting go.
Thus,
Nothing holds forever.
Love is red.
Red is Hatred.
I was blinded by love once more.
I am colour-blind.
---------------------------------------------
He wrote this:
"Promise me you’ll wait for me
’cos I’ll be saving all my love for you"

*Cries*

No comments: