Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Thursday, August 28, 2008

What's Fashion?

WHAT IS FASHION?
by Syahston Syah
The definition of the term 'Fashion' is indeed a wide spectrum kind of topic to debate and discuss about. Generally, people believe that fashion is a life of a 'Tai tai' or somewhat a financially stable hobby. Well, fashion is not what this is to me. Some belief "Fashion is RELIGION" while a few others agreed that "Fashion is ART" and many think likewise.
My Belief.
Fashion is a work of ART.
So what is FASHION to me?
There are a few points that I would convey to this matter.
Fashion is...
  • fabric that is wrapped surrounding a person form in a style of their DESIRE TO PORTRAY their personality & taste.
  • displaying each own IDENTITY.
  • being CONFIDENCE yet feeling COMFORTABLE in each own skin.
My Inspirations
Fashion can be a sign of cultural change on tribal belonging.
Fashion prevailed style as in behaviour.
Fashion creates BEAUTY.
It is between illusional and reality.

Fashion shows CLASS, STATUS, PROFFESSION.

Personal & Choices.


To me.

Fashion is life. Life is happiness. Happiness is believe.

Believe is truth.

Truth is a HUGE lie that is covered by illusion.
Illusion lives in our mind.
Hallucination.
I can hear.
I can see.
I noticed.
I cry.
Fin.

No comments: