Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Natsu Matsuri - Japanese Summer Festival 2008

Japanese Summer Festival 2008
held in
Singapore Japanese Junior School

Saturday 23 August 2008, the crowd was fantic and wild. Japanese were everywhere blending the local as well. Kimonos, Yukata to bizarre fashion styles were occupying the whole entire school. Tell you the truth, married Japanese men are so adorable and hot same goes with the soccer guys. Such as Takashi, Akira, Kei and etc. Super hot to the max! I realised I blend well with them as they guys have hairy legs k! (Annoyed)
OMG~ raining!! (Vexed)




The school's map



Curry Don!!
Price: $5



Hazel and her Curry Don.



We met ex-secondary friend, Joel in Yukata!

(Hayaku!)



A silly game called "Scoop a Super Ball"

Rightt..
Price: $3

Look at the crowd!


A navy blue 'Cho-cho' on a red kimono!


Hazel and Mr Bear Japanese Pancake with Chocolate's fillings.

Price: $2



Hazel & Quincy with Japanese Vanilla coated with Chocolate & Peanuts Ice-cream

While I am having a cup of Green Tea Ice-cream!! sooo THICK!

Price: $2



At the Sport Hall. Some performances are going on.


AAAHHhhh~ Albirex Niigata Singapore Football Club!!

My Kawaii guy is inside! Super tanned =) Yummy!

First I thought they were junior kids but actually they are the high school students!

(Fainted)

Watashi wa Albirex Niigata boitsu ne suki desu!!

盆おどり

The 'Bon Odori' dance at the end of the performances.




OMG~! I found this on Youtube and saw US inside.. supeerr ugly lah us =(




The boy's toilet! So tinyyy..! Superri Kawaii ne!

The center stage. It was raining so the performances were moved to the Sport Hall.

Guess who I met? Eugene-kun!!

Muacks!

Finally I met you in person =)

My top is designed and made by me!

The Kimono Wrap =)

The Last Look.
Oyasumi Nasai
Sayonara!

No comments: