Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Monday, August 4, 2008

Riiingggg~!

It is my first day of school after 3 months of unexcitement, headspinning holidays. Knowing that I had been rotting and wasting most of my time playing with the dumbbox and unexpected periods of my dearest life. However, I still did things I wanted to do like creating garments, having picnics, club (laughs) and so on. Just waiting for school to commence really takes a long day of months before now I'm back in school. Believe it or not, this is my final year in Lasalle and next year (2009) NS will be haunting for me! Shucks! Getting my diploma is like slapping myself with a thick book that reads "Men's World"

Deary me! Before I know it, I'll be 21 and Lord! I'm a man on my own! (Screams)
Today I was not late for school. I took bus number 65 since it arrived (normally I'll take 66) and I met my junior from my ex-Secondary. Its Carmen (the one who had a crush on one of my crushes.. Kawa). She was on the way to school as well, NAFA, quite near to mine.

Yay-ness! I reached school at last. Hot weather!
The school seemed different. Now with the seniors graduated and left school, new foundation students who are going to have the look of a Lasallenians (for now they looked very 'toot toot' or 'wannabe'), new year 2 students who are going to die over heavy projects and US, year 3 seniors who feel that we should get better price to go Paris!! Fuck!

Btw as I was going to my class at level 5, I saw Adrian Huang (Drafting Lecturer) walking upstair to the same class as me and hold the door for ME!! OMG~ I love this lecturer!! He is suuupeeerrr CUTTTEE can?! Age 31, tall, preppy-look glasses with a goatee, wax-styled hair, built, sweet voice and dreamy eyes!!!!! (Screams)
But sadly, the other girls and the unstraightness people are mourning as he is getting married to a sweet lady that swirled with white. (Cries)

Lets skip that.

It was really a long and tiring day. Pattern drafting class from 9am to 5.30pm! Hell. I was dozing off and when Adrian teaches I could not concentrate on what he was explaining but I went into a dazed with him =X

New classmates, new challenges, new competitors, new year. We are going to HELL. (Sigh!)
Sorry guys no photos. Just words.

ANYWAY, Winston is in the same class as me!?!
I never talk to him at all. Just smiles and leave. Not even a look in his eyes.
You know what? I DONT GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT IT!!
Mostly, he said something and smiled or borrowed some stuffs from me.

Thats it. Lazy. Nights

No comments: