Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Friday, August 1, 2008

Champagnes, Spreads & Hammies with Cheese

Picnic by the Shore
@ East Coast Park

The day started out at 3pm when I was meeting XN and her new boyfriend, Alan at Bugis Fountain. She was half an hour late and I just sat on the empty bench facing Dorothy Perkins. As I was waiting whilst reciting the 'Yassin' tears just rolled down from the tip of my eyes and thankful I was wearing shades. Since she was just done from the SIR Building, she called me to update my location. It was weird but I actually remember the time when my dad was in the hospital and as I was leaving, he said to me "Take care.."
I could still hear vividly the husky-ness of his flemmy-throat voice. It still rings in my ears. Believe me, times really passes with a blink of an eye. Death comes in every seconds of our life.
I would say this to my dad if I see him.. "Take Care" and I did upon leaving his grave after the burial. I wanna cry my heart out like how I did for Winston but I believe God have His reasons. Other than that, Winston is just a JERK. Btw I don't have trust on humans and especially MEN. In general, LIARS cum BASTARD.

XN and I saw this while buying grocery @ Giant. Really small packet of Milo drinks.
This is a VERY PINKISH CAR! Sorry for the bad photo taken but can see la.

Our Tai-Tais

Steph, Emily & XN (dont ask, she's just like that)


O M G~ unglam shot taken!

Our final photo

Emily, Myself, Alan, XN & Elvin (OMG~ fat chin!)

A Sunny BRIGHT SUNFLOWER together with Belgian Chocolate given by Terence, Chermaine & Ranny! Thank you guys =)




By the way, by 9pm the rest of the peeps are meeting us for dinner at Yassin's.

Thanks for the fun, joy and laughter after a long period of silent although you guys know I'm not! Haha! Thanks for the effort to come down, love and support. Never ending 'Encouragement'. Soon I need to grow up and be a man to face up to reality but I still want to cry on someone who would call me 'Love'.. I want to collapse. Seriously collapse.

People attended: Khim, Elvin Q, Alan, XN, Hazel, Hazel's friend, Emily, Chermaine, Ranny, Terence, Quincy, Zai & Myself =)

Wow! thats alot for now =)

Good nights

&

Thank you Loveness!

No comments: