Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Delusion

When will I see the Sunset?
As a child, I believe in one thing. One thing that kept me go on. I would thought of when I am happy, sad or when I am alone. I believe in Him.
The one of that we look high above.
During my growing stages, I had observed and understood the circle of life and which a fearful disease that still lingers in our heart, exist. The one that brings life to our world and yet let us bleed uncontrollably till bones are no longer in sight.
Bone brings the beauty in us.
Four stages of which it brought.
Euphoria.
Melancholy.
Animosity.
Paranoia.
Looking back at these, I realised it played with the mind. Psychologically.
It is like a game of which we play.
Roll the dices.
I see myself in a world of conspiracy.
A world that had bleed too much.
Perhaps it is just my illusion.
Envious is a STRONG word.
Love is a conspiracy.
It is just lies.
Full of lies.
Is it true that you love me?
Or are you just playing with my heart like a game?
Are you truthful to me?
Am I just a doll?
Do you meant what you recite?
Do you love me?
I am envious of this.
I am paranoic.
Why must you play with my feeling?
Why do you love me at first?
Yet.
I want to hear.
I love you.
I will be by your side.
I'll protect you.
I'll side for you.
I'll eat with you.
I want to see you sleep thru.
I need you.
I'll hold you tight.
I'll wait for you.
I'll cry with you.
I'll share my sorrows with you.
I'll give you my cupcake.
I'll make you dinner.
I'll bring you to see the Sunset.
Everything is a lie.
He is just a lie.
My hallucination.

No comments: