Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday's Chills

Sunday, the day which freed the people of Singapore from all activities. Sunday is also means Family Day. Well, supposely I was ask whether I want to go to my Aunt's place for my dad's doa selamat at Bukit Panjang, Jelapang area but I thought over about it and decided to give it a missed. I had to go to school to finish up my garment which due quite awhile now and wanting to spend time with my best bitch, Quincy!

There are the food we had for our late lunch! Mostly are his. I had a box of Veg Rice with my fav drink, Honey MILK tea!!! That fat ass had Pineapple Rice with Prawns, Veg. Wanton Noodles, Pineapple Biscuit, some Bun and a Walnut Milk Tea! OOooohh My GOD?!!
Boy, honestly you are GROWING bigger and bigger and might burst like Big Head! So please maintain can? Although you are going in NS next month.. but fat muscles are BAD AND UGGGLLYY!!

Q and his LUNCH!
The Completed Kimono-Wrap
Design by Syahston

Time management: 3 weeks

Problems Encounted: Collar, sleeves, armholes.


---------------------------------------------------------------------



Cam whoring with my phone.. rightt.

OMG! What BIG nosrills you had?

I found this cute and totally sweet. The concept is marvelous.

Oh.. this Stussy cap was just bought by Q. Nice huh?

I love it. I picked for him =) I asked for MORE blues =)

Price: $39.90

My dinner and thats it!

SUSHI!

Just like what Effwan loves.. =)

Happy Chilling!

No comments: