Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Donuts on Saturday with ME

WAIT WAIT!! Before I forget.. I was inside on one of Teens Magazine February issue this year 2008. Reason? Messages of LOVE for Valentine Day. So ugly la my photo taken =(

Isaac in too! =)



While at HOME today.

My kitten named 'Adik' taking a kittynap on her mom (Baby)

SOoOoo CUTE!!



There's Bear-bear taking a catnap on the window's gills.





Today I went to my Sis' place to send some groceries for Sunday's Kenduri for my Dad's 7 days.

The kenduri will be held at my Sis' house which is located at Simei.

I was from Tampines interchange taking bus number 38 and I saw 2 kites flying high!

If only I could be like them =)












J.CO Donuts @ Bugis Junction

Omg! Look at the amount of donutss we ordered!! I'm sooo gonna be on a diet after feasting on those mouth-watering masterpieces! Seriously, the normal donuts are as nice too! SWEETTS~

Btw I was out with my Bro and his girlfriend, Kak Nur =) =)







SYAH-MISS-U TOO!


This is Terence. (Laughs) I hope you love it dearie =)


A drawing of you like I promise!


He called me and we talked awhile like for 3hours =)


Seriously, my malay sucks la cik abang. He speaks to me in Malay-cum-English and as you guys know SYAHID is so not a Malay-spoken person but he gets to hear me speak in my dialect. (eek) Cacat kan like I said. He is really good and fluent with my dialect. OMG~! You spoke like a true Muslim guy =)


Look look! I drew you in NUM (NewUrbanMale) boy. Triangular shaped bods! LOL


Kisses!

No comments: