Blue-ness

Blue-ness
Olympic 2008

Moodless

Moodless

Friday, August 22, 2008

Shit! The attack of the DURIANS!

Thursday was supposedly to be Alexandra's birthday but Nelly mistaken it. We were supposed to dress in all BLACKS as a tribute to Her Darkness. (Laughs) Well Alex is the dark, morbid sort of girl. Not an every girl next door kind of sweetheart but the witch next door that we wouldn't wish for!! (Grins) Thus, not to worry Alex is not harmful =)

Taken in Design Studio class.


Ms Chacha Geradine Thebez sitting next to me =)

My dinner. A small bowl of milo powder with a bit of water. MIX and voila! A spread for the bread =)
After dinner, Quincy & I am meeting at Cityhall MRT. Just for fun =) He took his dinner at KFC (Fattening) and Zai came after. Lost again I guessed =)

This is cute. It reads "Pursue a career in Office Politics"

OMG~ Its the DURIANS!!
Can you believe it that Mr Quincy Tan was so tempted with the smell of DURIAN and purchased it at the price of $15 per box and received 4 boxes free. (Buy 1 get 4?!!)
Well, thats the shot of him and his dear with 5 boxes of D24?! Look at him. Bubbling away like his silhouette!! (Laughs) My apology Bud! Thus, as long Mr Zai loves it nothing matters =) So sweet the both of them =)

But I realised that I am like a 'LightBulb' (Walked away)

Me eating HUGE DRUMSTICK! Inspired by Quincy.

Stinky Durians @ Starbucks

Look at both of them. Typical Singaporean!

The GOOD durians.. There's bad as well.. Quincy ate those!

OMG~ the irony! Eating durians in Starbucks at Suntec. I AM UTTERLY SMELLY after eating those Buddha's Shits (Cries)

The Annoying Research @ National Library, Level 8

I was asked to choose TWO good themes for the Diploma piece that inpired and interests me for the Diploma pieces. My 1st is on RUSSIA, a rich history of cultures and events. It was when the World War I began, Communism, Revolution etc. My 2nd is about SCHIZOPHRENIA, a genetically mental disorder that split a person mind. It is a study of patient's emotions that convey a message in the form of movements. The emotions involved Euphoria (HiperHappiness), Melancholy (Sadness), Paranoia (Hallucination, Paranoid) and Animosity (Reserved, Aloneliness).
I am going CRAZY over the researching. I am being Schizo now!
Get away! Leave me alone!
(ROARS)
sssshhhhhhhh....!! This is a library!

Ms Nelly working hard =)

Guess who I met? AINI!! my ex-secondary school mate =)

Books and more BOOKS!


OK la. Cam whoring time!


No comments: